Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

By the Sea

Canvass Picture (1)

Morning all. I have a sneaky peak today of some new Cherry Green stamps that will be launching on Hochanda on 26th July at 10am.

I tried something a little out of my comfort zone on this make. I wanted to incorporate stamp into a picture:

Canvass Picture (3)

I found the old canvas picture in a charity shop for £1…bargain. So I painted over it with a mix of emulsion tester pots and acrylics to create the background. I then stamped in the little girl with Weathered Wood Distress Ink and painted her in flat block colours (painting over the details). Once dry I re-stamped the girl to add back the details, which I enhanced with ColourBlend pencils.

Canvass Picture (2)

Supplies:

  • Image: Frankie Water Edges by Cherry Green at Crafters Companion 
  • Colouring Medium: Emulsion Testerpots, Gesso, Acrylic Paint and Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils: Raspberry, Anemone, Copper, Pewter, White, Auburn, Daffodil, Clementine, Peach, Redcurrant and Pink Blush

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Gorgeous Lisa xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...