Followers

Sunday 10 March 2019

Put Your Feet Up

70th Birthday (3)

Evening all. I’m one of quite a rare breed that enjoys making cards for Men & Boys, so for this weeks Lili of the Valley inspiration I have the card I made for my Father-in-Law for his Birthday.

I’ve used Put Your Feet from the LOTV Etsy Shop:

70th Birthday (2)

And I’m in love with the aqua and kraft colour combo.

70th Birthday (5)

Supplies: 
  • Image: Put Your Feet from Lili of the Valley
  • Colouring Medium: Copic
  • DP: Maja Design Denim & Friends 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Card: Aqua card, Kraft card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Sizzix Star Framelits, MS Zig-Zag Border Punch, Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles, MFT Die-Namics Blueprint 27 Dies and LDRS Fancy Rectangle Dies
  • Sentiments: From Simon Says Stamp and Whimsy Stamps sets
  • Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Stencilling, Nuvo Drops and Hessian
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...