Evening all. I’m one of quite a rare breed that enjoys making cards for Men & Boys, so for this weeks Lili of the Valley inspiration I have the card I made for my Father-in-Law for his Birthday.
And I’m in love with the aqua and kraft colour combo.
- Image: Put Your Feet from Lili of the Valley
- Colouring Medium: Copic
- DP: Maja Design Denim & Friends 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Aqua card, Kraft card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Sizzix Star Framelits, MS Zig-Zag Border Punch, Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles, MFT Die-Namics Blueprint 27 Dies and LDRS Fancy Rectangle Dies
- Sentiments: From Simon Says Stamp and Whimsy Stamps sets
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Stencilling, Nuvo Drops and Hessian
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by