Followers

Friday 8 March 2019

Pretty Primrose

Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations using Flowers.

I can’t believe I haven’t coloured up a Darling Buds image yet from Polkadoodles……so this week I’ve used Primrose Darling Buds:

Primrose (2)

I love pink and turquoise together.

Supplies: 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

7 comments:

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Lisa, I fall in love with your card. Xox

Fleur said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Such a pretty image
HUGS Fleur xxx

Suzi Mac said...

This is such a pretty card Lisa, Love the frame and your colour choices.
Hugs
Suzi xx

Gina's Cards said...

Love this beautiful card. The colours and design are gorgeous. Love your colouring too.
Hugs
Gina xx

tilly said...

a beautiful card, love the flowers, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

Ann-Marie said...

So so pretty, I just love Primrose think she's my favourite from this collection. Beautifully coloured too. Take care, Ann-Marie x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, this is beautiful! What a great entry for our Flora and Fauna challenge at Southern Girls. Thanks for playing along with us this time, come back for our next challenge which is starting very soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...