Followers

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Sweet Arrival

New Baby Girl (13)

Hello all. Whilst grabbing a quick cuppa I thought I would share with you this new baby card I made for my Niece and Nephew –in-Law who welcomed a beautiful baby girl in between Christmas and New Year.

I made a Z fold card using a Balloon Basket from Lili of the Valley:

New Baby Girl (9)

And a few close ups:

New Baby Girl (2)New Baby Girl (3)New Baby Girl (6)

Supplies: 

  • Image: Balloon Basket from Lili of the Valley
  • Colouring Medium: Copics 
  • DP: Decotime
  • Card: Cream Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card  
  • Dies & Punches: Magnolia Lace Border Today, La La Land Crafts Heart Banner Die, LDRS Stitched Rectangle Dies and Spellbinder Plain and Scalloped Circle Dies
  • Stamps: Small Heart from a Simon Says Stamp Set and Circle Stamp from Lili of the Valley 
  • Embellishments: Ribbon, Charm, Chipboard Heart, Paper Flowers and Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...