Followers

Friday 11 January 2019

I Heart January

Morning all and happy Friday! First week back to return since the holidays and boy am I ready for the weekend.

Anyhoo, it’s time for a brand new challenge over at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations using Hearts.

For my make today I’ve used the fabulous Heart on Your Sleeve January digi stamp:

20190105_161213

And I’ve teamed her with some papers from Ula's Life Special Edition Mini Download

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

6 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Another fabulous card Lisa, love your colouring of this sweet image.
Hugs Suzi x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Lisa. The colour combo is gorgeous and I love your colouring.
Hugs
Gina xx

Fleur said...

Lisa your card is beautiful.
Hugs Fleur xxx

Shylaashree said...

January looks amazing in your colouring Lisa

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

I'm in love with your beautiful card. is awesome, Xox

Anna said...

Lisa your creations are always beautiful... love this!
Hugs
Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...