Followers

Monday 28 January 2019

Gamer Boy


Hello all. Whilst I stop for my lunch I thought I would share with you the Birthday card I made for my Nephew’s Birthday last week.

I used Oliver Game Boy from Lili of the Valley:




And one of my favourite colour combos….blue and red!


Supplies: 
  • Image: Oliver Game Boy from Lili of the Valley
  • Colouring Medium: Copics 
  • DP: Maja Life by the Sea
  • Card: Navy Card, White Card, Red Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card  
  • Dies & Punches: Sizzix Star Framelits, Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframes, an MS Border Punch and Stampin Up Label Punch
  • Stamps: From a Stampin Up Clear Stamp Set
  • Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
  • Embellishments: Nuvo Drops
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...