Morning All! I have a new image from the June release at The Paper Nest Dolls to share with you today.
I have made a card using Ellie with Starfish and isn’t she so cute:
And I thought a fab blue and sandy yellow combo would be a perfect match for her.
- Image: Ellie with Starfish from The Paper Nest Dolls
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Glitz Design 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Grey card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From a Personal Impressions Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies and a Britannia Leaf Flourish
- Embellishments: Mesh, Gems and Paper Flowers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Sparkles Forum Challenges - Let's Be Pretty
- Corrosive Challenge – Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by