Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to have a ‘Colour Inspiration’ challenge, using the colours below (courtesy of Design Seeds)
I’ve used Must be Monday:
And I thought it would be fun to try and colour a background for Wryn to match the sand dunes in the inspiration picture.
Sorry about the photos…..I really struggled today! All of them were taken in the same spot at the same time, but they all look differently lit…….think my camera had the same post holiday feeling as me.
- Image: Must be Monday by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Sheena’s Stamping Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Lemon Craft 12x12 Paper
- Sentiment: A clear stamp from Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles and MFT Die-Namics Blue Print 27 Dies
- Embellishments: Twine, Doodling and Pearls
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by