Followers

Saturday 26 May 2018

In the Summertime

Chloe & Kitten (3)

Morning all. Over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s time for a new challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘3 of Something’.

I have used Chloe & Kitten for my card and before I tell you see if you can guess what my 3 of something is…

Chloe & Kitten (2)

I have three lots of three things on my card!

Chloe & Kitten (5)

Three patterned papers, three pearls and three flowers.

Supplies:

  • Image: Chloe & Kitten from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Studiolight
  • Dies & Punches: Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles
  • Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley clear stamp set
  • Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
  • Embellishments: Flowers, pearls and doodling

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh what a sweet card, love the image and yor colouring, Hazelx

Helen said...

Beautiful as always, Lisa - love your colouring.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...