Morning all! I have a little catching up to do as I been suffering with an awful virus for a few days. I haven’t crafted for almost a week….which is most unlike me.
Anyhoo, a brand new challenge started on Friday over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations using the technique of Paper Piecing.
For my make today I’ve used the fabulous Serenity Fairy Wishes Download Bundle:
I have paper pieced her wing and dress and coloured the remaining parts with my Copics.
To add some depth to the paper piecing and match it with the rest of the image I added some shading with a pale violet grey Copic.
- Image: Serenity Princess by Polkadoodles also part of the Serenity Fairy Wishes Download Bundle
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Serenity Fairy Wishes Download Bundle printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Copic X-Press It Blending Card White Linen Card
- Dies & Punches: MFT Die-Namics Tag Corner Stitched Rectangle Dies and Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles
- Sentiment: From the Serenity Fairy Wishes Download Bundle
- Embellishments: Doodling, Paper Flowers, Gems, Pearls
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Alphabet Challenge – Dots
- Crafty Catz – Anything Goes with a cute image
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin’ Challenge – Magic/Myth/Fantasy
- Crafty Creations – Anything Goes
- Penny’s Paper-Crafty – Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday – Flowers
Thanks for stopping by.