I coloured this image before I picked my papers, which I don’t usually do, and I couldn’t find any to match so I made a white on white card and carried the dots from the background of the image onto the mat and layer.
And I couldn’t resist giving Molly a dotty sparkly dress.
- Image: Molly Celebrates from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Sheena’s Stamping Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: A pearl, papers flowers, ribbon and doodling
Thanks for stopping by