Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see any Tiddly makes along the theme ‘Florals & Plants’!
I have used the pretty Quince digi stamp:
I was in a very pink mood for this card!
- Image: Quince by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Lemoncraft (from a 12x12 paper)
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: MFT Die-namics Stitched Tag-Corner Rectangle STAX from Dies to Die For
- Embellishments: Doodling, pearls and ribbon.
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by