Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

12 Tags of 2012 March

Last post tonight…I promise.

I’ve always wanted to join in on Tim’s 12 Tags of Christmas but it’s always such a busy time of year, even more so now I have a Little One. So I was really pleased when I saw that the tags are going monthly.

Here is my take on March's Tag:

IMG_5819

There is quite of bit of improvisation (AKA Make Do and Mend) on my tag as I don’t have many of the products Tim used (I think Glossy Accents maybe the only one…lol….no hang on there’s Walnut Stain DI on there too!!).

It’s a little different from my usual makes but I like it and for now it’s going to hang on my notice board but when I have made a few more I might try making it into a little tag book.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Its really pretty . Love the rosette flower
Lisa x

Hazel said...

Hi Lisa

You tag is really pretty love the colours and the flower.

Thank you for popping by and leaving some lovely comments on my blog - they are so very much appreciated.

Ta-ra for now.

Hazel xx

Winnie said...

Lovely tag! I love your rosette flower! It is so cool! Great use of ribbon and the mosaic technique.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...