Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations using beautiful Christmas Colours.
You could choose to use just the colour scheme and make a general card or like me you could make another Christmas Card for the stash.
For my card I’ve used the fabulous Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs Full Download Collection:
I have used very traditional colours and some more practice with my Distress Ink colouring, which I’m still very new at.
And a wee bit of stencilling using Distress Oxides and one of the new Polkadoodles Christmas Stencils.
- Image: Hollybobs Santa
- Colouring Medium: Distress Inks and a Spectrum AquaTint Pen for the hat and gloves
- DP: Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Download Collection and Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs Full Download Collection printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Matt Black Card, Green Card, Red Card and White Linen Card
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Border Punch, Spellbinders Label Dies and Fancy Rectangles Tab Die Set
- Embellishments: Hessian, Ribbon, Gems, Pearls, Doodling and Stencilling
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Creatalicious Challenges – Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy – Christmas in July
- Crafty Catz – Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge – J for Jingle Bells
- Cute Card Thursday – Anything Goes
- Penny’s Paper-Crafty – Anything Goes
- Fab ‘n’ Funky – Christmas in July
- Tuesday Throwdown – Stencilling
- Dream Valley – Christmas in July
Thanks for stopping by.