Morning all! It’s the first Tuesday of the month and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! So over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see your ‘Clean and Simple’ Tiddly makes.
I’m definite in Christmas Card mode now and I’ve used one of Christy’s new-ish images Santagirl:
More practice with my Distress Ink colouring. Although the red is a Spectrum AquaTint pen as I don’t have a red Distress Ink!
And even CAS needs a few bit of bling.
- Image: Santagirl by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Distress Inks and Spectrum AquaTint pens
- Card: Watercolour Card, Green Card and Red Card
- Sentiment: Free with this digi image Holly Jolly
- Embellishments: Stencilling and gems
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by