Morning all. We have just had a lovely week on holiday in Scarborough and now I’m starting on the massive laundry pile and catching up on chores.
Anyhoo, over at A Gem of a Challenge we are going to have a month long challenge for Breast Cancer Awareness and our theme is Pink.
I’ve been meaning to colour this Unicorn Jodie image for a while now and I thought she would look great in pink:
My papers are pink as well, but they look a little dark in the photo.
- Image: Unicorn Jodie from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Distress Inks
- Card: Watercolour Card and Kraft Card
- DP: An old magazine freebie from Fancy Pants
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Gems and Stencilling
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – Dots and/or Stripes
- Creatalicious Challenges – Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz – Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday – Anything Goes
- Penny’s Paper-Crafty – Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown – Stencilling
Thanks for stopping by