Anyhoo, it’s time for the first challenge of the year at Paper Crafting Journey and to ease you back in gently we have a nice easy one….
We are lucky enough to be sponsored this challenge by the lovely Elizabeth Bell, who draws some of the cutest digis I’ve seen. I’ve used the gorgeous Rachel Little Angel…
I have coloured the image with ProMarkers and then layered her up on a mix of Bazzil Kraft card, papers from Dovecrafts Tea House 6x6 paper stack and papers from a magazine freebie from the Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose Collection.
I’ve also used a Quickutz corner die, a CC Designs Leaves die, an MFT Swirl die, my new MFT Rolled Rose Die, a Tonic Studio Border punch, Hobbycraft butterfly punch, pearls, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, a Graphite Black Brilliance Inkpad, a sentiment from a Paula Pascual Personal Impressions set and a sentiment from a Mabel Lucie Attwell set.
Don’t forget to head over to the PCJ blog and not only see the wonderful creations from the rest of the DT but also greet out newest DT members.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Lexis Creations – Anything Goes
- Make it Monday – Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy – Something New (new die rolled flowers and sentiment)
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge – Die cuts and punches
- Simply Create - Linky Party #17
- Stampin with the Dragon - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley – Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – New (New die and sentiment)
- Papertake Weekly – Happy New… Stash
- Tuesday Throwdown – Shiny and New (die and sentiment)
- My Mums Craft Shop – Anything Goes
- Divas By Design – Anything Goes