Morning all. We are slowly counting down the last few days of the Summer Holidays, but before we get busy for the day it’s time for a new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge
It’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and I’m the hostess. I have picked one of my favourite themes… use ‘Kraft’.
Considering I’m so keen on colouring on Kraft, I only went and coloured this image on white card…..but I did use a Kraft card blank. And the image is the super fun Christmas Cocktail Emma:
I seem to have quite a thing for traditional Christmas colours at the moment.
- Image: Christmas Cocktail Emma from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Red Card, Gold Mirri Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Dovecraft Christmas Basic Papers
- Dies & Punches: MS Snowflake Punch
- Sentiment: From a Little Claire Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black inkpad
- Embellishments: Wink of Stella, Doodling, Gems, Glitter Adhesive Strips and a doily
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by