My next make is a simple square tent fold card and I have used the fun Happy Memories Stamp set:
I thought this patchwork paper suited the image perfectly…
….And red and blue is *one* of my favourite colour combinations.
And not forgetting the wonky shot!!
- Stamp: Holly Hobbie ‘Life’s Treasures’ Stamp set from Crafters Companion
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
- Card: Red Card, Pale Blue Card, Neenah Solar White Card, Neenah Desert Storm Card and Centura Pearl Fresh White Card
- Dies: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes and Tonic Scalloped Circle Layering Dies
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Jute Trim and Pearls
Spectrum Noir 72 Core Set: DR7, DR5, CR11, CR10, TB9, TB5, TB3, TB2, TB1, GB10, GB8, EB8, TN8, TN7, GB5, OR1, BT2, TN2, EB2, CG2, EB7, BGR1, BG10, BG8, BG6, BG4, IG10, IG8, IG6, IG4, Blender
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the One Day Special on Hochanda on Wednesday 13th.