Morning all. It’s the start of the month so we have a new challenge and this month the theme is to use 2 or More Patterned Papers.
Now if your a regular reader of my blog you will know I’m in full on Christmas card making mode. So today’s card is another one and uses Molly’s Winter Friends:
The colours on theses Carta Bella papers are pretty but quite muted, so I took the colours a bit brighter on sweet Molly.
- Image: Molly’s Winter Friends from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers (unless mentioned others):
- Skin: Illustrators TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8, FS9,
- Skin: DP1, PP2, PP1
- Hair: IG9, IG7, IG5
- Green: JG7, AG5, AG3, AG1
- Red: DR7, RB2, CR11, CR9, CR8, CR7
- Brown: RB4, RB2, RB1, MB1
- Snow/Snowman: IG4, IG2, IG1, TB2
- Background: BG1, IB1
- DP: Carta Bella ‘Christmas Day’ 6x6 Paper Pad and Papermania Gold Christmas Vellum 6x6 Pad
- Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Picot Edge Circle Dies
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls, Gems, Wooden Snowflake
For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by