Evening All! We’ve just had a little Movie Monday afternoon and we watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. So before I settle down for a little colouring session I thought I would pop on and show you another of the adorable new Holly Stamps stamps Crafters Companion are releasing on Hochanda next Wednesday (13th September).
My next make is wall hanging and I have used the sweet Rainy Days Stamp set:
This little MDF cloud worked perfectly with the image.
And a wonky shot!
- Stamp: Holly Hobbie ‘Rainy Days’ Stamp set from Crafters Companion
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
- Card: Neenah Desert Storm Card
- Dies: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes, Tonic Scalloped Multiframe Dies and an X-Cut Square Punch
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Paper Flowers and Pearls
Spectrum Noir Entire Collection: BT9, BT5, BT1, GB10, GB8, TN7, TN6, TN4, TN3, BG9, BG7, BG5, BG3, HB1, HB2, HB3, LV3, LV2, VB1, VB2, JG7, AG5, AG3, LG5, LG1, GT3, GT2, GT1, AB3, AB2, AB1, DP3, MG5, MB4, MB2, MB1, PV3
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the One Day Special on Hochanda on Wednesday 13th.