Followers

Saturday 30 September 2017

Pretty & Pink Chloe

Butterfly Chloe (4)

Morning all. What is everyone up to this weekend? We are off to the in-laws for belated birthday celebrations for my Sister-in-Law.

Anyhoo, over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Birthday Card’ and I’ve used one of my all time favourite images Butterfly Chloe:

Butterfly Chloe (3)

As I’m in full on Christmas Making mode at the moment, with lot’s of red and green, I thought I would go completely pink and girly on this one.

Butterfly Chloe (1)

I printed this image in very pale grey so I could colour her no lines.

Supplies:

  • Image: Butterfly Chloe from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
      • DR6, DR5, CR6, LY3, CG1, BT9, BT5, AB3, AB2, AB1, DP2, Ap4, AP1, PV2, PV1, MG1, RB2, TN2, TN1, GB9, GB4, BG8, BG7, BG6, BG5, BG4, BG3, BG1, BGR5, BGR3, BGR2, BGR1, FS4, S2, Blender
  • DP: Pion Design
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Floral Oval Dies
  • Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
  • Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
  • Embellishments: Lace, Doodling, Pearl String, Gems, Crackle Accents and ribbon bow

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...