Morning all. What is everyone up to this weekend? We are off to the in-laws for belated birthday celebrations for my Sister-in-Law.
As I’m in full on Christmas Making mode at the moment, with lot’s of red and green, I thought I would go completely pink and girly on this one.
I printed this image in very pale grey so I could colour her no lines.
- Image: Butterfly Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
- DR6, DR5, CR6, LY3, CG1, BT9, BT5, AB3, AB2, AB1, DP2, Ap4, AP1, PV2, PV1, MG1, RB2, TN2, TN1, GB9, GB4, BG8, BG7, BG6, BG5, BG4, BG3, BG1, BGR5, BGR3, BGR2, BGR1, FS4, S2, Blender
- DP: Pion Design
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Floral Oval Dies
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
- Embellishments: Lace, Doodling, Pearl String, Gems, Crackle Accents and ribbon bow
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by