Morning All! We’re just a bout to head out on the School Walk, but I thought I would pop on quickly and show another of the fabulous new Holly Hobbie Stamps Crafters Companion are releasing on Hochanda on Wednesday (13th September).
My next make is a shaped card and I have used the super cute Time for Tea stamp:
I thought these papers suited the image perfectly, and I know I will re-visit this image and include a little paper piecing.
And a wonky shot!
- Stamp: Holly Hobbie ‘Time for Tea’ Stamp set from Crafters Companion
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
- Card: Kraft Card, Centura Pearl Fresh White Card, Neenah Desert Storm Card
- Dies: Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies, and Go-Kreate Frilly Frames #7
- Embellishments: Red Jute Trim, Pearls, Gems and doodling
Spectrum Noir 72 Core Set: PL1, PP5, PP3, DR7, CR11, CR8, CR10, TB5, TB3, TB2, DG3, CG2, DG2, GB10, GB8, EB8, TN8, GB5, CT1, RB2, TN2, FS3, FS2, IG10, IG8, IG6, BG10, BG8, BG6, BG4, BG2, BG1, Blender
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the One Day Special on Hochanda on Wednesday 13th.