Evening All! We’re just settling down to watch a film but I thought I would pop on and show you another of the adorable new Holly Stamps stamps Crafters Companion are releasing on Hochanda next Wednesday (13th September).
My next make is an easel card and I have used the fun Happy Memories Stamp set:
The stamp is so fabulous I have kept the rest of the card pretty simple.
And a wonky shot!
- Stamp: Holly Hobbie ‘Happy Memories’ Stamp set from Crafters Companion
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
- Card: Teal Card, Neenah Desert Storm Card and Centura Pearl Fresh White Card
- Dies: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers and Pearls
72 Core Set: BP6, BP2, PL1, PP3, TB2, TB1, DR7, CR11, CR10, CR8, GB10, GB8, TN7, DG3, CG2, DG2, TN2, GB5, IG10, IG8, IG6, IG4, BT9, BT5, BT4, BT2, BT1, BG8, BG6, BG4, BG2, BG1, Blender
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the One Day Special on Hochanda on Wednesday 13th.