Morning All! Miss 4 starts school this Morning….just half days to start but we better get a wriggle on as we don’t want to be late on her first day.
Today’s make uses the sweet Time for Tea stamp:
I love making calendars and thought this image would be perfect for one.
- Stamp: Holly Hobbie ‘Treat for Two’ Stamp set from Crafters Companion
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
- Card: Yellow Card, Green Card, Neenah Desert Storm Card
- Dies: Polkadoodles Elegant Nest Dies and JoyCrafts Anja Fancy Oval Dies
- Embellishments: Jute Trim, Calendar Tab, Thickers, Ribbon, Cheese Cloth, Pearls and Gems
Spectrum Noir 24 Packs: CG4, YG3, YG1, LG1, GB11, GY5, GY4, GY2, LY1, LY3, IB1, IG5, IG7, BG9, BG7, BG5, BG3
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the One Day Special on Hochanda on tomorrow.