Evening all. As it’s the beginning of a new month we have a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up FB Group. Our theme for the month is Square Cards.
I’m in all out Christmas mode at the moment. So surprise surprise I have another Christmas card to share and this one uses Party Season:
I’ve treated myself to a few (cough cough) new Christmas Paper Pads and I’m actually using them rather that look at them and stroking them lol.
- Image: Party Season from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Bo Bunny ‘Merry & Bright’ 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Matt Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Sentiment from a Lili of the Valley Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Dies & Punches: MFT Die-Namics Scalloped Stitched Basic Edges (from Dies to Die For) and Memory Box Corner Bow Die
- Embellishments: A Pearl and Doodling
Thanks for stopping by