Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see Tiddly makes so ‘Anything Tiddly Goes’!
I used Merry Molly for my make today:
And I’ve kept it very clean and simple.
- Image: Merry Molly by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- Card: Red Glitter Card from Red Luxury Card Pack, Neenah Desert Storm and Centura Pearl Fresh White Card
- Stamps: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: White Acrylic Paint, Glitter Glue, Doodling and Gems
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by