Evening All! Phew, thanks goodness it’s the weekend as this week has been a bit hectic. Especially having to get back into the routine of school runs!
So before I head of to the land of nod I have something really exciting to share…..well it is is for me as it’s a reminder from my childhood….Crafters Companion are releasing some new stamps on Hochanda next Wednesday (13th September) for the One Day Special and the new stamps are Holly Hobbie!!
My first make is and Apron Recipe/Note Holder and I have used the adorable (well they’re all adorable really) A Gift of Love:
I have seen something similar to this before but I’m not one for instructions or templates so I just took my score board and some scrap card and worked it out for myself…..pretty darn pleased with the results!
And this is the inside, the little pocket is for notes/recipes and the right hand side is for a message (if you make it as a gift).
And a wonky shot! And di I ever mention I’m a bit addicted to colouring on Kraft Card?
- Stamp: Holly Hobbie ‘A Gift of Love’ Stamp set from Crafters Companion
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
- Card: Green Card, Neenah Desert Storm Card, Neenah Solar White Card and Centura Pearl Fresh White Card
- Dies: Whiff of Joy Cutlery Dies, Magnolia Swedish Lace Die Border Die and Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframes
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Wooden Heart and Ribbon
BP7, BP6, BP5, BP3, BP2, DP4, JG7, AG5, AG3, AG1, CG3, DG3, DG2, CG2, YG3, BG4, BG2, BG1, IB1, EB6, EB8, TN5, TN3, DR1, CR6, IG10, IG8, IG6, IG4
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the One Day Special on Hochanda on Wednesday 13th.