Evening all. As it’s the beginning of a new month we have a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up FB Group. Our theme for the month is Sparkle & Shine.
I couldn't;t resist making another Christmas card using Christmas Penguin:
I given the sky a little layer of shimmer and up the sparkle with some glitter card for the mat and layering.
- Image: Christmas Penguin from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir AquaMarkers:
- Crimson, Orange, Aquamarine, Black, Blossom and Slate
- Card: White Glitter Card and Watercolour Card
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Squares
- Embellishments: Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
Thanks for stopping by