Morning All! It’s new release week over at Crafty Sentiments Designs and we are sharing inspiration over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog. The new images will be available in the shop on Saturday.
Today we are showcasing a fabulous new Rubber Stamp called Catch Me:
And because I usually do bright and bold colouring I thought I would try and keep the colours on this one fairly soft.
- Image: Catch Me Rubber Stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- Card: Gold Card, Matt Black Card and Neenah Desert Storm card
- DP: Carta Bella 6x6 Paper Pad
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Circle Delight Dies and Plain Circle Dies
- Embellishments: Gems
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by