Morning all. I’ve been struggling with a flu bug for the past couple of days so I’m resting and catching up on a few computer things today
Before the bug hit me I made a card for the new November challenge over at the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group. This month we want to see Anything Goes or use Flowers
One of Conie’s newest images is the gorgeous Noelle’s Gift and she was the perfect choice for this make:
I’ve gone a bit floral, with poinsettias on the papers, image and added die cuts as well!
This definitely isn’t a card for posting in the mail though as it has a little too much dimension lol
- Image: Noelle’s Gift from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
- DP: Docrafts Papermania and Gold Patterned Vellum
- Card: Kraft Card, Red Card, Green Card and Canson Mi-Tientes Pastel Paper
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Floral Oval Dies and Britannia Poinsettia Dies
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Lace, Silky Crush Ribbon, Gems and Pearls
For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by