Morning All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and I have made a Christmas card.
This image is a freebie when you buy Snow Day, but as this little guy is so cute I just resist popping him on a card all by himself.
I wanted to have a play with my Sparkle Pens, so to minimise the printer ink bleeding I printed him out light grey
I coloured the mat and layering with the Sparkle Pens just so it matched.
- Image: Snow Day from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
- Card: Matt Black Card, Watercolour Card and Sheena’s Stamping Card
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies: Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies and MFT Blue Print 14 Dies
- Embellishments: MiC Chipboard Snowflake and Pearls
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra – Anything Christmas Goes
- The Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes & Christmas
- Fussy and Fancy – Blue & Brown/Beige
- Alphabet Challenge Blog – Snowpeople
- Creative Inspirations – Sparkle
- The Paper Shelter – A Christmas Card
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Anything Goes
- Sparkles Monthly Challenge – White Christmas
- Crafty Catz – Anything Goes/Winter Colours
- Fab ‘n’ Funky – Inspired by a Song/Film/Book (Film the Snowman)
Thanks for stopping by