Morning all. We are off to Winchester for day to enjoy the Christmas Market and the children are going Ice Skating, but before we head off I’m here to tell you about the latest challenge at Pink Gem Designs .
So, over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Animals in the Snow’.
My animal is this cute little kitten in the Chloe in Hat & Jumper Digital stamp:
I think these papers may be one of my favourite ever, I just love those cute mittens.
- Image: Chloe in Hat & Jumper from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Pink Striped Card, Sheena’s Stamping Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Maja Designs ‘Vintage Frost Basics’ 6x6 Paper
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes and Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pink Hessian Trim, Gems and MiC Chipboard Snowflakes
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge – Anything Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra – Anything Christmas Goes
- The Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes & Christmas
- Moving Along with the Times – Christmas Animals
- The Paper Shelter – A Christmas Card
- Fab ‘n’ Funky – Inspired by a Song/Film/Book (Song Baby It’s Cold Outside)
- Dream Valley – Add Texture
- Crafty Cardmakers – Animal Magic
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Anything Goes
- Allsorts – Inspired by Christmas Song (Song Baby It’s Cold Outside)
Thanks for stopping by