Evening All! I have been a big fan of CC Designs for years, in fact they were some of the first images I owned when I started colouring, so when I saw some of my crafty friends using some of the newer images I knew I had to have a play.
So here is a Christmas card I have made using Gingerbread Lucy
I have seen this one coloured up like a gingerbread which looked so cute, but I really wanted to give her a bright fun outfit.
And I just had to add a touch of sparkle on her hair and dress bows.
- Image: Gingerbread Lucy Digital Stamp from CC Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- colours to follow tomorrow as I’m sat in bed typing this lol
- Card: Kraft Card, Sheena’s Stamping Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies: Tonic Scalloped Circle Layering Dies and Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle and a wooden gingerbread man
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by.