Happy Sunday! Yesterday at 6pm Crafters Companion & Spectrum Noir launched some new goodies on Hochanda for the One Day Special….. Brand new ColourTint Pencils and some gorgeous new stamps from Sheena Douglass.
The shows are also on throughout today and the pencils and some of the stamps will be launching on HSN on 6th November.
I used the Daisy stamp from the Foxglove stamp set to make this Z fold card.
On the front I have added a box to frame the image.
- Stamp: Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Sketchy Foxglove Stamp Set from Crafters Companion
- Ink: Archival Jet Black and Pale Ochre
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir ColourTint Pencils
- Grass Green, Maize, Rust and Dusky Lilac
- Card: Kraft Card, Watercolour Card, Sheena’s Stamping Card and Matt Black Card
- Dies: Tonic Mixed Rectangle Layering Dies
- Embellishments: Pearl Bead String and an Old Book Page
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the One Day Special on this evening on Hochanda.