Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see any Tiddly makes for ‘Friends & Family’!
For today’s card I have used Reindeer Kisses:
And I just had to use some fabby new papers that I picked up a few weeks backs from The Ribbon Girl.
- Image: Reindeer Kisses by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- C5, C3, C2, C1, C00, G99, G94, G21, E37, E35, E33, E31, E57, E55, E51, R39, R37, R35, E13, Y17, W3, W1, W00
- Card: Matt Black Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Dovecraft Time to Sparkle 6x6 Paper Pack
- Stamps: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: Ranger Perfect Medium Inkpad
- Embossing Powder: WOW Sparkle White
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Circles and an MS Snowflake Punch
- Embellishments: Gems
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by