Evening all! In my earlier post I told about the new goodies from Crafters Companion and Spectrum Noir. The last of the one day specials is due to start on Hochanda I half an hour and the pencils and some of the stamps will be launching on HSN on 6th November.
This card uses the Fox stamp set and is stamped, embossed and colour on Kraft Card.
The background is made with ColourTints as well, drawn in stripes and washed out with a clear sparkle pen.
- Stamp: Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Sketchy Fox Stamp Set from Crafters Companion
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Walnut Stain Distress Ink and Tea Dye Distress Ink
- Embossing Powder: Black Ink
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir ColourTint Pencils
- Rust, Maize, Warm Grey, Vintage Rose, Deep Mauve and Chianti
- Card: Kraft Card
- Dies: Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies and MFT Blueprint 14 dies
- Embellishments: Clear Sparkle Pen and Paper Rafia
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the One Day Special on this evening on Hochanda.