Evening all. It’s time for some inspiration over at the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group and I’ve made another Christmas card! Well my excuse is that Conie’s Christmas images are so cute they are hard to resist.
This is Snowy & Birdy Friends:
And some cute new Helz Cuppleditch papers I popped in my basket at The Ribbon Girl.
- Image: Snowy & Birdy Friends from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- BGR2, BGR1, TB1, Blender, RB4, RB2, RB1 MB1, EB1, DR7, CR11, CR9, CR8, CR7, DG4, DG3, YG3, YG2, CG3, EB8, EB6, EB4, TN4, LG4, LG5, AG5, OR3, OR2, OR1, TN5, TN3, TN2,
- DP: Helz Cuppleditch
- Card: Neenah Solar White Card, Vellum and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Red Ribbon, White Seam Binding, Gem, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen and Glossy Accents.
For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by