Morning all. It’s time for a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and it’s the Pinks turn to post. We have a fabulous theme of ‘Ribbons & Pearls’.
I’ve made a page for my Halloween Mini Album using Halloween Cat:
And a wonky shot…
I coloured the seam binding with alcohol markers to match the project.
- Image: Halloween Cat from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers (colours to follow)
- Card: Ribbed Kraft Paper, Teal Card, Coconut Crush Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframe Dies,
- Sentiment: Doodled by hand
- Ink: Black Soot Distress Inkpad
- Embellishments: Black Ribbon, Doodling, Seam Binding and Pearls
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by