Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations along the Spooktacular Halloween theme.
Nikky has some fabulous new Halloween goodies in the store….. the Winnie Wednesday Halloween Collection. All my elements are from the kit but you can also download them separately and I will link them in the supplies below.
Meet Witchy Wednesday:
We don’t really make a big fuss of Halloween here in the UK, apart from going Trick or Treating with the kids, but it’s one occasion I love creating for as the colours are just so scrummy.
- Image: Witchy Wednesday digital image from Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
- DR3, OR3, OR2, OR1, BO3, GY2, CT4, YG2, CG4, CG3, AG5, AG3, JG6, DR2, DR1, PP2, PP1, AP4, RB2, TN2, TN5, TN9, EB8, EB6, EB4, EB3, GB9, GB7, BG10, BG8, BG6, BG4, IG10, IG8, IG6, IG4, FS4, FS2, Blender, LY1, CG2
- DP: Halloween Trick or Treat Papers 3, Halloween Trick or Treat Papers 2 and Halloween Trick or Treat Papers 1 from Polkadoodles
- Card: Matt Black Card, Corrugated Orange Card, Green Card, Neenah Solar White Card and Copic X-Press-It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Bubbleicious Frames Dies from Polkadoodles
- Sentiment: From Halloween Trick or Treat Sentiments
- Embellishments: Felt Flowers, Fabric Flower, Pearl and Edges distressed with Black Soot Distress
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by.