Evening all. As it’s the start of a new month we have a new challenge over in the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group and our new theme is ‘Anything Goes or Make It Spook-tacular’.
Conie recently added a few new Halloween themed images to the shop and this is one of them. This is Penelope Pumpkin:
This is a page for a little 5 1/2 square mini book.
I have become a bit obsessed with making my own scrapbooks thanks to a YouTube channel I stumbled across. When this book is finished I will tell you more about it
- Image: Penelope Pumpkin from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- To follow
- DP: Winnie Wednesday from Polkadoodles
- Card: Ribbed Kraft Paper, Matt Black Card, Chipboard 12x12 sheets and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Elegant Nest Dies from Polkadoodles
- Sentiment: Handwritten
- Ink: Dusty Concord Distress Inkpad
- Embellishments: Black Ribbon, Black Lace and Doodling
For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by