Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see your makes so lets get ‘Spookaboo’!
I actually had a different image all coloured up and then Christy went and released a whole heap of Halloween cuteness and I just had to start on a new project. This is Halloween Cutie:
And who says witches can’t wear pink.
- Image: Halloween Cutie by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
- DR3, CR10, OR2, OR1, LY3, LY1, CT4, CT1, CG1, YG3, YG2, YG1, DG3, LV3, LV1, PL4, DP4, DP3, DP2, DP1, BP7, BP6, BP4, BP3, BP2, BG3, CG4, CG3, CG2, BGR5, BGR4, BGR2, IG10, IG8, IG6, IG4, IG2
- Card: Black Card, White Textured Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: A Bearly Mine Download printed on White Textured Card
- Sentiment: From a Polkadoodles Download
- Ink: Picked Raspberry and Black Soot Distress Inkpads
- Dies & Punches: MFT Blueprint 14 Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, Eyelets, Twine and Cheesecloth
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by