Evening all. As it’s the first day of a new month we have a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up FB Group. Our theme for the month is Pink and/or Pearls. So I just had to use a bit of both.
This is Little Skater:
I made a scene a hand drawn and coloured scene like this last year using an image from another digital stamp artist and I knew I wanted to try it again with this image.
- Image: Little Skater from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- AB1, BT3, BT2, BT1, IB1, Blender, TB9, TB8, LY3, LY1, RB2, RB1, JG7, AG5, AG3, DG3, DG2, CG4, CG3, YG1, BG6, BG4, BG2, BG1, RB6, EB4, RB4, RB2, RB1, FS4, FS2, DR7, CR11, CR9, CR7, YG2, LY3, DG4, DG1, JG6, PP2, PP1, AP4, TN2, GB11, GB10, GB8, GB4, EB8, BG5, BG3, BGR1
- Card: Pale Grey Card, Pink Card, Neenah Solar White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies and MFT Blueprint 14 Dies
- Dentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: Black Soot Distress Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls and Spectrum Sparkle Pens
Thanks for stopping by