Me again! And this time I have my make for the Colour Crazy Challenge to share with you.
I have used an image from our sponsor, Di’s Digis, called The Magic of Christmas:
A fairly clean and simple card.
- Image: The Magic of Christmas from Di’s Digis
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
- Colours to follow
- DP: Photoplay Dear Santa 6x6 Pad
- Card: Matt Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black inkpad
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Set
- Dies: MFT Blueprints 14 from Dies to Die For
- Embellishments: Pearls, Glitter Glue and White Gesso
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Please pop across to the Colour Crazy Challenge and see the rest of the inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by