Happy Tuesday Everyone! Can you believe we are heading into April tomorrow? The year just seems to be flying by.
I’m feeling a tad sorry for myself today as I’ve got a sinus and throat infection, so after the school run I may just put my feet up, have a rest and do a little colouring…..the house work can wait…lol!
I’m trying out some new hair colour combinations, as since changing to Copics a few months back I’ve been sticking to browns and blondes. This is a nice vibrant red, maybe a little brighter than I was aiming for, but I like it anyway. It uses E49, E08, R08 and R02.
- Image: Li’l Lilian from Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Petal Fresh’ 8x8 Paper Pad
- Card: Blue and Pale Blue card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: EK Success Border Punch, Spellbinder Plain and Big Scalloped Ovals.
- Embellishments: Pearls, Paper Flowers, Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers, Ribbon and doodling/faux stitching with a blue fineline pen.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by