Morning All. It’s time for another Digi Stamp Challenge over on the Little Claire Blog. Our new theme is SHAPED CARDS and the lovely Gill from Little Claire has offered a wonderful prize for the winner of this challenge…… FIVE Little Claire Digi Stamp images of your choosing.
Here is my card using Flowerpot Bow:
I’ve gone for a scalloped circle card base and layered up plenty of die cut circles to frame the gorgeous digi.
- Image: Flowerpot Bow Digi from Little Claire
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: 12x12 Patterned Paper from Craft Creations
- Card: Dark Pink Core’dinations card
- Stamps: Sentiments from another Little Claire stamp set
- Dies & Punches: Britannia Small Ivy Flourish Die, Go Kreate plain circles, Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles and Spellbinders Plain Circles.
- Embellishments: Hessian Trim , Flat Back Pearls and Glitter Glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by