Morning All! Whoohoo….it’s the weekend. I only gone and caught a cold so I’m looking forward to a lovely lazy weekend with the family and no school runs!!
Anyhoo, enough waffle it’s time for a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and the theme this time is ‘PRETTY IN PINK’. I’ve used one of Janet’s super cute and newish images…Chloe with Bunny and this card was made for my Mum’s Birthday:
I’m not sure I managed to capture it in the photo but this little cutie has been Paper Pieced and Decoupage'd. It was quite fiddly to do but looked really effective in real life!!
- Image: Chloe with Bunny from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Perfect Pair’ Paper Pad
- Card: Anna Marie Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Ink: Memento ‘Paris Dusk’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Plain and Scalloped Circle Dies
- Embellishments: Velvet Ribbon
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by