Afternoon all! It’s time for another challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and I’m joining in as a Krafty Guest. This week's challenge is a colour challenge and we are asking you to use PINK, BROWN and TURQUOISE in your Krafty Kreation! And if you thought it couldn’t get any better than playing with your Krafty Stash, think again as there is the chance to WIN a $10 gift card to the Kraftin' Kimmie shop.
I’ve used Hannah Hearts for my card today but I thought she would be cute on a Mother’s day card (which is 15th March here in the UK) instead of a Valentine’s creation:
- Image & Sentiment: Hannah Hearts from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Pastel Dreams’ 8x8 Paper Pad
- Card: Brown Linen Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, Papercraft Essentials Freebie Corner Die and X-Cut Heart Dies.
- Embellishments: Pearls, Ribbon and Doily
If you are in need of a bit more Krafty Stash there are loads of fabulous NEW goodies in the Krafty Store and the Frugal Friday goodies are listed here. So now is as good as time as any for a shopping trip.
Now it’s your turn, create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp or any other stamp and be sure to use our THEME as a starting point for your creation! You have until March 13th at 11:55 pm EST to get your entries in!
Have you joined the Kraftin’ Kimmie's Krafty Friends Facebook Group? It's the best place to keep up with all of the goings on as well as sharing YOUR creations and getting inspired by other Krafty Friends' creations!
Thanks for stopping by