Afternoon all. Two posts in one day….go me!!!
I’m back to share the wonderful new digi image that has been released by Elisabeth Bell called Easter Cuties. This image was once available through SCACD, but was far too adorable stay hidden so Elisabeth has released it as a digi and I for one am so happy. Here is my card:
I have left my card without a sentiment at the moment. I toyed with using a Happy Easter sentiment but I don’t send Easter cards so I think she will become a birthday card eventually. It’s a shame Mother’s Day has passed here in the UK as I think she would have been lovely for that occasion.
The blog hop will will run for one week and will end on Friday 3rd April at 9:00am Arizona Time (4pm for us UK ladies).
If you have stumbled upon this post and would like to join us on the hop you will find the line up below. However if you are already hopping along your next stop will be the fabulous Lynda for some more inspiration.
Blog Hop Line-up
- Image: Easter Cuties from Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Fabrications by Teresa Collins (Free with a past issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine)
- Card: Dark Grey Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Lili of the Valley Corner Stamp
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Large Oval Dies, Britannia Small Elvendene Butterfly Die and Tonic Simplicity Doily Border Punch
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Glitter Glue Ribbon & Pearls.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Fancy winning this new digi? All you have to do is hop through and leave comments on EACH blog. Two blogs at random will be chosen, and the winners will be picked from the comments and posted to the Digi Bells Blog shortly after the end of the hop.
Thanks for stopping by