Morning all! Hope you have enjoyed the peaks we have been showing you so far? Well today’s the day…..it’s the MARCH RELEASE Day at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS! We are celebrating with a KRAFTY HOP! So grab a cuppa , put your feet up and be prepared for some Krafty Inspiration!
Over the last few days we have shown you Krafty Peeks featuring new stamp sets from each of the Kraftin' Kimmie artists. There’s the the elegant new sentiment set from Becky called RAIN OR SHINE! There's the adorable kids set from Cheryl called SPRINGTIME FRIENDS! There’s the new strong girl sets from Annie called ELISHA THE MAGE and KIERSTEN THE KNIGHT! And an incredibly fun set from Emilie Goulet called YOUNG AT HEART!
Here is my card for the Hop using the character Lulu from Cheryl’s Springtime Friends stamp set:
You will get to see ALL of the new images today as you sit back, relax and enjoy our MARCH Krafty Hop! When you’re hoppin’ be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because one lucky stamper will win a gift card to the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop.
Once you’re done hoppin’ head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie shop….ALL the new rubber stamp sets are NOW available (after noon EST today)! And don't forget...if you NEED it all, there is a Gimme Kimmies Kit which features ALL the new March stamps at a discount….but only for a limited time!
- Image & Sentiments: Springtime Friends Stamp Set
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Cloud Paper is a Magazine Freebie and the Dotty is from Simple Stories ‘Summer Fresh’ 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Kraft, Brown, Yellow and Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card.
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Corner Rounder, Blossom Punch and Circle Punch
- Misc: Tim Holtz Edge Distresser, Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and Blending Foam
Thanks for stopping by and happy hoppin’ (or should that be shoppin’!!!)